So the past week has mainly been spent tiling...as you can tell from the title of this post! Annoyingly all the tradesmen we found were super expensive and since we already have a tile cutter we have been doing this ourselves, obviously this means that it is a lot slower and there is a large amount of re-doing (quality control is key!).
Since the weekend we have been tackling the wall tiles, which not only has been a little tricky because of having to tile around plug sockets, but also a little annoying because the adhesive that we are using, unlike the quick drying one that we used for the floor tiles, is pre-mixed (that bit is great actually) but this means that it takes AAAAAAGES to dry and so when you start removing the crosses some of the tiles fall out and you have to do them again -grrrrr! 2 steps forward, 1 step back!
Anyway, we are getting there, albeit slowly. Here are some of the pics from the weekend, we hope to have the walls finished and grouted by this weekend coming when we should be finishing off the floor. Keep your fingers crossed for my sanity people!