Tuesday 14 May 2013

Lets start from the beginning

Welcome to my blog! I thought I should give you a little background...

I currently live in south-east London with my husband and cat, in just under 6 months we will be moving to our house in the Surrey/Hampshire borders to start a new new life in the countryside - well semi-countryside. We have big plans for this little house and I hope to share the journey with you through this blog.

Also, given my mild obsession with renovating and all things interior (OK, and exterior), I thought it would be a good way to share the things that I enjoy (and covet).

Here is our little house that we will be renovating
The things that we fell in love with most when we bought it were the garden ( way bigger than our little south east London garden) and the gorgeous brick open fireplace. The house was built in the 1930s and i love the cottage feel of it without it being too small.



For the last 1.5 years that we have owned it we have come to name it Arthur Road, and hence this shall be the name of my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment